Mazda has unveiled the Mazda MX-5 30th Anniversary Edition in a new Racing Orange colour.
More than 1 million MX-5 units have been sold in its 30-year lifespan.
In addition to the new colour, the MX-5 30th Anniversary Edition features forged alloy wheels (Rays ZE40 RS30) developed exclusively for the MX-5 in cooperation with Rays Co., Ltd., and a 30th Anniversary badge that displays the model’s serial number. Sales will be limited to 3,000 units worldwide, including both soft-top and retractable hardtop models.
Australia will receive an allocation of just 30 soft-top models, based on the 2.0L Roadster GT, which will be offered to Mazda’s loyal MX-5 customers on a first come first served basis, communicated via eDM.
Mazda MX-5 30th Anniversary Edition exclusive features:
- Racing Orange body colour
- RAYS forged alloys wheels (RAYS ZE40 RS30)
- “30th Anniversary” build plate ornament (with serial number)
- Colour scheme with orange accents
(brake calipers, vent surround, seat piping and stitch, steering wheel stitching, door trim stitching, dashboard decoration panel stitching, and shift/parking lever stitching)
- Alcantara material (door trim, dashboard decoration panel and seat centre)
- RECARO seats
- Bilstein dampers
- Brembo front brake calipers (orange painted)
- NISSIN rear brake calipers (orange painted)